CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

This is all new to me, but I am very excited about sharing my interest in sewing and monogramming for children. I am a grandmother to 5 wonderful children, a 7 year old GD, 6 year old GS, 3 year old GS, and 5 month old twins-a boy and a girl. I have been sewing and monogramming clothes for children for 3 years now. I love seeing the finished garments being enjoyed. I also love making gifts for babies. During the holiday season, I made Christmas Stockings and personalized them.

I hope to be able to find and share free machine embroidery designs here and any other tips I find that I think will be useful. This will be a work in progress. Please come back often to see what is new.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Nice job on your blog Susan and love your items. Judy

Post a Comment