CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday- January 7, 2011

I love it when I am able to salvage something that appeared destined to be a disaster.  After alot of patience and careful removal of stitches.  I was able to put the hoop back in my machine, with the t-shirt still in it, and worked though the race care design to move my needle to the areas that needed to be repaired and complete the design again.  This time, without sewing the bottom of the shirt to the back of the design. 

There is a lesson here!  In the future, when you think a project is a total loss, just step back from it, and don't give up.  If you document the position that you had the design in the machine for placement, you can go back to that spot and re-stitch the design. 

Now for the finished product pictures.


1 comments:

Unknown

Like this car pattern children clothes

Post a Comment