CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Productive Day

Today, I can see finished products, so I know I have had a productive day.  It has been hard to stay focused, with the view out my windows in my sewing room.  Here is a glimpse for you to enjoy. 

This is the fabric I got in today from Allbrands.  I'm so excited, it will be used to make Mardi Gras outfits for some super cute little boys!




Applique Momma needed some designs test stitched, so I volunteered to do three.  The boy head, a girl head and the Easter Chick.

 This cute little chick was put on a 24 month top for Natalie.  Won't she be so cute wearing her little Easter Chick around!
 I've been working on this outfit for quiet a while now, it kinda got pushed back when I got so busy at Christmas.  The cupcake applique is from Lynnie Pinnie and was put on a soft brown knit top to go with the Easy Fit pants, with ruffles.  A really cute outfit!

 All in all, it has been a pretty productive day!  It's always great to finish some projects. Now I am ready to start new ones. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment