CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Love playing in the snow, no matter how old you get, you have got to enjoy the snow!  For me, it brings back such fond memories from my childhood.  My Dad loved the snow and always took us riding when it started to snow, so we could see how pretty it was.  I remember when my niece was about 2 and 1/2, it started to snow, my Dad took me and we went to her babysitters to pick her up, so he could see her reaction to the snow. 

We had about 5 inches of snow at my house this week.  I loved that all my children, with their children in toe, came over to play in the snow.  We don't get snow often in Mississippi, so it is a special treat.  Here are a few pictures from our day playing in the snow.  I did not do any monogramming today, I took a snow day also. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment